Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Kelly Caines, DPT






What an incredibly special day :D

It was such a great honor to share my achievement with dear family and friends!! I am deeply grateful for each and every person that contributed to my completion of this degree and season of my life!




These people are the reason I completed the program!! I truly believe no great feat is accomplished alone.



Don't worry my Cousin Jon and favorite MOH were there too!! Sara rushed from work, that was one of my most favorite hugs of all time!!

There are also several peeps that are not pictured that deserve my great thanks!! If you have known me for any portion of the past 3 years. You helped me earn this degree!! You loved, comforted, and supported while I acted like a complete crazy person :)

And extra special thank you to Aunt Cindy for taking these AMAZING photos!!

Love,
Kelly